The singing Minervois
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Cuvée Barrut 2018 (AOC Minervois) is a Mourvèdre / Syrah / Grenache blend created and selected by the Barrut team, an Occitan polyphony band that we love.
A vintage which has to be opened 2 hours before drinking, or ideally to place in a carafe. The more patient drinkers will keep some of these bottles in their cellar...
For more information about Le Barrut:
- Official website
- Facebook page to get the latest news about Le Barrut
- YouTube channel to see them and listen to their music
- Bandcamp to listen to their previous albums
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Mourvèdre, Syrah, Grenache Noir
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 17 to 18°C
- Keeping potential
- 4 to 10 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, long maceration.
- Ageing for 18 to 20 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Green Bordelaise
- Natural cork
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)