In the 1970s, Germaine Remaury wished to develop Le Pech d'André as a major cultural and hosting venue in the very heart of the Minervois. Today, we continue this tradition with a diverse cultural programming and a full range of wine tourism services:
- Cellar tour: to discover our traditional cellar and better understand how we make the domain wines.
- Group hosting: we can welcome up to fifty people with a full range of services suitable for various audiences.
- Vineyard and botanical walking tour: to discover our vineyard and the preserved environment surrounding Le Pech d'André.
- Exhibitions and events: cultural or educational events are organized throughout the year.
- The Pech-Ô-Live association is the organization responsible for all the cultural and pedagogical activities taking place at the domain.