Fruity and tangy claret
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Made from a very old vine of Aramon, an ancestral and patrimonial grape variety of the Languedoc, this lively and light wine is a "claret" (between red and rosé), fruit of a short maceration. It will surprise you with its bright color and its striking aromas of redcurrant.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Natural wine certified by the Natural Wines Defense Association.
Reusable bottle read our information and tips about the reuse.
- Aramon Noir 95%, Grenache Noir 5%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 10 to 12°C
- Keeping potential
- 2 to 3 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then natural vinification process (indigenous yeasts, no sulfites) in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Short ageing in vat, non-wooded wine.
- Brown reusable Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- No cap (to ease the bottle reuse process)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)