Dry white with apricot aromas
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Mediterranean Grenache Blanc meets Roussanne for a full-bodied blend with extraordinary aromas of apricots and white flowers, underpinned by a beautiful acidity that gives it a surprising liveliness.
A wine selected by Le Pech d'André, in the Minervois Blanc appellation.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Reusable bottle read our information and tips about the reuse.
- Grenache Blanc 70%, Roussanne 30%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 8 to 10°C
- Keeping potential
- 2 to 4 years
- Morning manual harvest, destemming, and direct pressing. Long fermentation at low temperature after cold settling.
- Short ageing in vat, non-wooded wine.
- Green reusable Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)