Les Lunes Pourpres
Fine balance between Syrah and Mourvèdre
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Syrah, Mourvèdre and Grenache, emblematic grape varieties of the Languedoc, for this fruity and non-woody blend where the scent of our scrublands is also present.
Moons, seasons and now bottles: cycles have always given rhythm to our work, and it is by accompanying them that we achieve harmony and accuracy... from the vine to the glass.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Reusable bottle read our information and tips about the reuse.
- Syrah 40%, Mourvèdre 30%, Grenache Noir 15%, Cinsault 15%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 17 to 18°C
- Keeping potential
- 5 to 7 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, long maceration.
- Ageing for 18 to 20 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Light brown reusable Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)