Rosé des Collines
Dry and fruity rosé
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
A dry but fruity, lively and light rosé wine, perfect with tagines and exotic cuisine and of course, throughout the summer, to be served chilled. This bled rosé is made from a selection of grape varieties whose proportions may change each year, but which keeps as a base the beautiful alliance of Grenache Noir and Cinsault, most often with a touch of Picpoul Noir.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Picpoul Noir
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- Keeping potential
- 2 to 3 years
- Morning harvest, destemming, and light crushing. Bled rosé, long fermentation at low temperature after cold settling.
- Short ageing in vat, non-wooded wine.
- White Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)