Dry and crunchy red
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
A crunchy and generous wine, for which we are looking for the most fruity expression of Grenache Noir, for all convivial meals. It pairs well with summer meals, charcuterie and grilled meats.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Reusable bottle read our information and tips about the reuse.
- Grenache Noir 100%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 16 to 17°C
- Keeping potential
- 2 to 7 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, long maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Green reusable Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Cap without fiscal stamp
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)