Blanc de Bourboulenc
Dry white with apple aromas
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Dry white wine with an original personality and fresh apple aromas. Ideal as an aperitif or with seafood.
Late to mature, Bourboulenc likes dry and warm southern terroirs at low altitude. Of ancestral origin from the Mediterranean basin, it seems that it was introduced by the Greeks in Provence. At Le Pech, we generally blend it with a little Clairette for a very fine aroma of green apple and walnut, with touches of garrigue flowers such as rockrose and broom.
Our oldest plot dates from 1987, the youngest from 2011. They come together in the press for a subtle wine which is one of the flagship wines of our estate. We drink it as an aperitif, but it is also very popular with oysters or ewe's cheese.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Bourboulenc 100%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 8 to 10°C
- Keeping potential
- 2 to 4 years (from 3 years, this wine develops oxidative notes)
- Morning manual harvest, destemming, and direct pressing. Long fermentation at low temperature after cold settling.
- Short ageing in vat, non-wooded wine.
- White Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)