Artisanal aperitif with cocoa aromas
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
A wine like no other, made with Grenache Noir and some late harvested Macabeu grapes. Serve with chocolate or as an aperitif, or why not on a sweet and sour dish.
Fermentation stops naturally when the yeasts are "sadoul", i.e. satiated, "j'en ai un sadoul" = "I've had enough" (from the Occitan sadola meaning drunk). This why not all the sugar is transformed into alcohol and there remains sugar called residual sugar, coming exclusively from the grapes.
In previous vintages this wine was called "Gracias Grenache", we have changed its name to better reflect the Catalan origin of this traditional recipe.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10. No added sulfites.
- Grenache Noir 90%, Macabeu Blanc 10%
- 16% vol.
- Vintage sold
- Partially fermented grape must from raisined grapes. Manual harvest, soft pressing. Long fermentation at low temperature after settling.
- Partial ageing in barrels for 15 months.
- Brown Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)