Roundness and smoothness of the Syrah
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
The brightness of the Syrah and the fruity of the Grenache Noir blend with roundness and elegance in this wine where the scent of our garrigue also points. Our oldest plot of Syrah dates back to 1970 and is called: "Le Pech", the hill in Occitan. This cuvée is matured in traditional vats, without wood or oak, with grapes that are not over-ripe for less power and more freshness than the classic Minervois.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Syrah 60 to 80%, Grenache Noir, Cinsault
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 17 to 18°C
- Keeping potential
- 5 to 7 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, long maceration.
- Ageing for 18 to 20 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Green Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)