Red fruit, black cherry
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
A typical and rare Languedoc variety, even more rare as a mono-varietal blend, Picpoul Noir (or Piquepoul Noir) makes a wine of character, a bit wild, with black cherry flavors calling for a sheep's tomme from our shepherd friends from the Pyrénées... but you can enjoy it without cheese!
Indigène is a certified natural wine, made with natural yeasts and without any added product or sulfites.
The plot is a young vine planted in 2011 on an island historically named "Le Picpoul" but which was previously planted with Cinsault.... A happy initiative which gratifies us with a nice surprise.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Natural wine certified by the Natural Wines Defense Association.
Reusable bottle read our information and tips about the reuse.
- Picpoul Noir 100%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 16 to 17°C
- Keeping potential
- 4 to 6 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Brown reusable Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)