Fruity and structured: a peasant wine!
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Oath of a terroir, an intimate blend of the emblematic heritage grape varieties of Languedoc, bursting with black fruit aromas supported by a balanced tannic structure.
The peasant wine as our ancestors were making it: Carignan for the structure, Cinsault for the juice, Grenache for the fruit and Aramon for the freshness... and some buckets of Alicante for the color! ;-)
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Carignan Noir 40%, Cinsault 30%, Grenache Noir 20%, Aramon 10%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 16 to 17°C
- Keeping potential
- 4 to 6 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Brown Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)