Orange wine of Bourboulenc
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Made from Bourboulenc with a touch of Macabeu, this "maceration white" is a dry wine made from white skinned grapes vinified like a red wine: the skins have macerated with the pulp. Nice tannins invite to keep it for several years. A slight oxidation gives it a beautiful golden color with red reflections. We call it Lutz, the light in Occitan.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Bourboulenc 90%, Macabeu 10%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 8 to 10°C
- Keeping potential
- 4 to 6 years
- Morning manual harvest, destemming and light crushing. Long fermentation at low temperature. Three weeks of maceration.
- Short ageing in vat, non-wooded wine.
- Brown Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)