Red fruit, violet and plum
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Made with an old Carignan vine, Cariño is a certified natural wine, made with natural yeasts and without any added product or sulfites. Surprisingly fresh and fine, it offers pleasant aromas of red fruits, violet and plum. Decant or uncork one or two hours before serving.
This cuvée is elaborated from the grapes of our plot called "La Condomine". This term, also used with the spelling condamine, evokes the vine of the master (con = with and dominus = master).
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Natural wine certified by the Natural Wines Defense Association.
- Carignan Noir 70%, Mourvèdre 30%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 16 to 17°C
- Keeping potential
- 4 to 6 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then natural vinification process (indigenous yeasts, no sulfites) in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Brown Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Cap with fiscal stamp
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)