- On sale!
- Reduced price
Light, fruity and tangy
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
From a vine planted by Mireille's grand-grand-mother, harvested by hand, a nice garden-wine expressing all the qualities of this ancient Languedoc grape variety: Aramon.
A bright and light red wine, with a flowery nose and tangy notes of redcurrant. A great alternative to those who would like to use a light red wine as an aperitif, Caracole d'Aramon can even be served chilled in summer.
Natural wine with a little sulfites added just before bottling.
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
- Aramon Noir 95%, Grenache Noir 5%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 16 to 17°C
- Keeping potential
- 5 to 7 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Brown Bourguignonne
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)