The singing Minervois
buy safe and secure
for purchases over 80€
Cuvée Barrut 2022 (IGP Pays d'Hérault) is a 100% Syrah natural wine selected by the Barrut team, an Occitan polyphony band that we love.
For more information about Le Barrut:
- Official website
- Facebook page to get the latest news about Le Barrut
- YouTube channel to see them and listen to their music
- Bandcamp to listen to their previous albums
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10.
Natural wine certified by the Natural Wines Defense Association.
- Syrah 100%
- Vintage sold
- Serving temperature
- 17 to 18°C
- Keeping potential
- 1 to 4 years
- Destemming and light crushing, then traditional vinification process in concrete vat. Fermentation at controlled temperature, short maceration.
- Ageing for 6 to 8 months in the old concrete vats of our traditional Languedoc cellar (non-wooded wine).
- Green Bordelaise
- Natural cork reassembled after technological treatment against cork taint (DIAM)
- Box of 6 bottles lying down (2x3)